Westpoint Harbor is located in the South San Francisco Bay, and enjoys a perfect Mediterranean climate. It is a private marina with the most advanced dock systems available, catering to active boaters with well-maintained vessels. The Harbor features close access to Redwood City and the Peninsula, deep-water access to the Bay, and a protected marina basin free of strong currents and surges.
Boaters are welcome to apply for a guest or permanent berth at Westpoint Harbor.
- Follow this link for an application for a permanent berth
- Follow this link for an application for a guest berth
- Follow this link for the boat owner’s license agreement
- Follow this link to our pricing information effective April 1, 2019
- Follow this link for the latest Rules and Regulations
LIVE-ABOARD PRIVILEGE INFORMATION
Westpoint Harbor is limited to 10% of our slips for live-aboard. At present, we have a waiting list for live-aboard privileges. The waiting list does move along, but not at a steady rate. If you desire a live-aboard slip, you should do the following:
- Complete and submit the Permanent Slip Application above;
- Include a letter to the Harbormaster requesting the live-aboard privilege. In your letter, please state how many people desire to live on the boat, their relationship and any pets.
The fee for live-aboard privileges is $400.00 for the first two people and $100.00 for each additional person per month. This is in addition to the regular slip fee.
Priority for live-aboard openings is given to boaters who keep their vessel in the harbor, have well-maintained boats and are active boaters. A 40′ “length on deck” minimum is required.
A deposit of one and one-half (1 1/2) month’s live-aboard fee will be required upon approval of live-aboard privileges.