Westpoint Harbor is located in the South San Francisco Bay, and enjoys a perfect Mediterranean climate. It is a private marina with the most advanced dock systems available, catering to active boaters with well-maintained vessels. The Harbor features close access to Redwood City and the Peninsula, deep-water access to the Bay, and a protected marina basin free of strong currents and surges.
Boaters are welcome to apply for a guest or permanent berth at Westpoint Harbor.
- Follow this link for an application for a permanent berth
- Follow this link for an application for a guest berth
- Follow this link for the boat owner’s license agreement
- Follow this link to our latest pricing information May 1, 2016
- Follow this link for the latest Rules and Regulations
LIVEABOARD PRIVILEGE INFORMATION
At present, Westpoint Harbor has a waiting list for liveaboard privileges. This waiting list does move along, but not at a steady rate. If you desire a liveaboard slip, you should do the following.
- Complete and submit the Permanent Slip Application above.
- Include a letter to the Harbormaster requesting the liveaboard privilege. In your letter, please state how many people desire to live on the boat, their ages, pets, your occupation and the date you would be ready to live on the boat should an opening occur.
The fee for liveaboard privileges is $375.00 for the first two people and $100.00 for each additional person per month. This is in addition to the regular slip fee schedule. Priority for liveaboard openings is given to boaters with boats in the harbor.
A deposit equivalent to one and one-half (1 1/2) month’s liveaboard fee will be required upon approval of liveaboard privileges. This deposit is refundable.